Hope you have all had a lovely May Half term filled with lots of fun along with some much-needed sunshine! The reason for this letter is to let you know the fundraising events that will be coming up for the rest of the summer term at Jellytots.
- On the week commencing Monday 14th June, Jellytots are planning to do a Sponsored Sports Week. This will be for the whole of the week and will be taking place whilst your children are in setting due to Covid restrictions. Sponsorship forms will be handed out soon and need to be returned by Friday 18th June. All children will get a certificate, medal and treat for completing the challenges. More information will follow.
- Summer Fun day – This will now hopefully be taking place in September. Due to Covid regulations and the safety of the children and their families, we have decided to delay this event. Dates are TBC but we will keep you updated as soon as we know.
- Summer Raffle – Even though the fun day will not be going ahead, the raffle will be (yay). There are some amazing prizes waiting to be won and many more still to come. Raffle tickets will be £1 a strip and will go out to children week commencing 28th June they need to be returned to setting by Monday 12th July. The raffle will be drawn and winners announced at the disco on Thursday 15th
- The Jungle Rock Disco being held at Jellytots on Thursday 15th July, from 4.30-5.30 and this will be £2 per child. (See below for School Starters)
- Graduation – This will happen after the Disco on Thursday 15th July (School Starters Only) The staff felt that this would be a nice opportunity for the parents and their children. It also fits in nicely as a time when you are all going to be at setting to pick them up after the Disco. The staff will let you know how it will be organised nearer the time.
On behalf of Jellytots and all the fundraising team, we would like to thank you all for your wonderful support this year with the events that have taken place so far, it is very much appreciated. Let the fun continue!
All the best and thank you so much for your support.
Clare & Fundraising Team